Daily Gleaner article on Bridget the Midget

In case you missed it, check here for a limited time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

(If all goes well, I may be able to keep our FABAC website going while Carolyn and I are in Greece over the next three weeks. That will depend on how accessible the Internet is there. I will be checking my email from time to time as well, so don't hesitate to send me items to be posted. I'm not sure whether or not I will be able to post photographs that you send me, but we'll see.)

2 comments:

Vic and Heather said...

Hope you and Carolyn have a wonderful time!!

David Nielsen said...

Thanks, Vic and Heather. You two are no strangers to travel. Our carbon footprint will increase considerably, but I guess the aircraft was going to go with or without us. We are certainly looking forward to roaming that ancient countryside, filled with art, architecture, history and culture. We'll also enjoy a few good meals as well--FABACians at heart--I mean stomach.