The Picnic Photos Keep Rollin' In

I was going to write a thousand words, and then I realized that a picture is worth just that.
So, in a few words, may I say a tremendous thanks to Barb and Gary for organizing what could well be the event of the year. The weather cooperated despite shaky forecasts; the route was excellent and took us onto some seldom-travelled roads; the picnic was outstanding; the desserts were beyond any FABACian's wildest dreams; and an outstanding number of members were able to take in all of this.
Thanks to Jill for the excellent companionship. Carolyn takes over again now. Someone has to look after the seniors in our club. Which reminds me, did anyone find a dark brown glasses case with glasses inside? I skillfully managed to lose them.
Now, here are photos galore for your viewing pleasure. Please use the comments section to add to anything I have said.

Photos by yours truly are here.
Photos by Stephen W. are here.
Photos by Margot are here.
Photos by Ellie are here.
Send me your photos and they can go here.

3 comments:

Joe Hine said...

Thanks to all for a particularly good day. Pat and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. I would like to confirm though that MG TD's leak EVERYWHERE when caught in a thunder storm. I be there was some scrambling to get tops up after we left!!!

David Nielsen said...

Well, Joe, the Morgan's (in)ability to keep out the rain is pretty much the same. The E-type coupe will fair much better I am sure.

By the looks of the photos of today's event, I would say that your car was the most photographed. As sweet as that TD is, those matching hats with the red trim were 'brilliant'(as the Brits might say).

Great to have the two of you becoming such regulars.

David Nielsen said...

An update on my glasses. I have a friend who lives across the street from the axe in Nackawic. I phoned this morning and asked him if he would mind checking for them. He found them. :-) It's interesting--his grandson bought the house across the street from my place so he brought the glasses on his visit this evening. Neat how things sometimes work out just right.