Garage Visit tomorrow, Sunday Aug. 11

  We'd talked about doing garage visits on Sundays and I'd like to open mine up tomorrow to inaugurate the first run (hopefully) of my fully electronic distributorless ignition system. Watch as Bob tunes the Jag on a laptop! Revel over the fact that it won't be raining! Fight with Joe over the three large fluorescent fixtures. Open all day.  I get up early and folks are welcome for breakfast. Tomorrow will be smoked meat sandwiches on rye with Swiss cheese.
9 Hemlock Dr.
357-1183
     Head towards Ian's place and start counting K's as you pass the bridge.  Around 7 you'll pass an Ultramar on the right followed closely by the Burton School on the right. Closely thereafter is Cameron Dr (you guessed it...on the right) where you'll turn right. It makes a sharp right then a sharp left.  Head up the hill half a K or so and turn left on Hemlock.  I'm the second house on the right.
  Bob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this Bob. Just went on line Sunday evening.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

I fired up the TR-6 after lunch and drove directly to Bob's. (excellent directions). Great senic drive!

Al T

Anonymous said...

I spent an entertaining hour with Bob as he installed his new electronic ignition system. Alas I had to leave before it was fired up. Thanks.

Dave S.

Anonymous said...

Dang, sorry I missed this event. Like Dwight, I didn't check the website in time. Particularly sorry I missed the sandwiches!! Cheers, Larry H.

Unknown said...

Ha ha...it works!
for sale: used ignition system (coil, distributor, accessories) for 4.2 E-Type Jag. Make an offer.