PEI British Car Day Show - Rustico

Barb and I heading to PEI this Wednesday to visit family and then to attend the British Car Show in Rustico this coming weekend Aug 23-25.

Whereas we will not be at this Wednesdays regular FABAC meeting, I was wondering how many from our club are planning to attend the PEI event? If I knew the numbers I could request sufficient parking spaces so that we could all park together at the event.

Here is the link to this event and it's details including a registration form:
http://www.cymbrialions.ca/2013/03/cymbria-lions-brirtish-car-day/

 Please advise soonest via our web site so I can forward the parking request.

Hope to see many of you there.
  Gary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Karen and I are registered an will be leaving Thursday. See you there.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Gary:
Barb and I are registered and are going over Friday. The Bowles are attending and I understand that Alex plans to be there as well.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

The Bowles' are registered, leaving Freddy at 8 am sharp Fri morning.
John B.

Anonymous said...

Kelvin is going with one of the cars, but any advice as to were i may get a rom for fri and sat nights.I know its late in the day but where are you all staying?

K.P.Lstciaes

Anonymous said...

Kelvin:
We are travelling with Alex - meeting him at the Ramada at 10 Friday morning, if you are interested.
Our B&B is full but the Pines Motel is accross the road -Rusticoville Rd going out of North Rustico towards the show site. Also, there is the St Nicholas Motel just as you enter North Rustico from Cavendish. Google PEI accommodation with the motel names.
Dwight