A health update

As many of you learned at our recent FABAC get-together, Jim W has been dealing with some serious health issues for some time now. Many of us were shocked to hear that complications led to his recent hospitalization. He suffered kidney failure and pneumonia, and they nearly lost him.
The good news is that Jim was discharged from the hospital today and has started on the road to recovery. While Jim and Lorraine appreciate your kind thoughts, they would rather not receive calls or visitors at this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it. If you're reading this Jim, I still have your present from Robbie. Let me know when I can deliver it to you.
Bob E.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Jim, Hope to see you out and about soon. John B.

Anonymous said...

Helen and I pass our best wishes for a full recovery. Jim, I will get my shoes left at your party at Xmas sometime later ( before Xmas)

Herb

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jim, memory failure, I meant the music "get together" not Xmas party

Herb