May 18th run to Lily Lake for lunch.

     It looks like we won't get any serious flooding which means that the good ole 102 will be available for our motoring pleasure.  To that end, the Bistro at Lily Lake in Saint John has been booked for an afternoon lunch.  Departure time will be announced this week but I imagine we'll leave Freddy around 11:00 to arrive in Saint John before 1:00 PM. Hopefully the Saint John gang can join in(?) 'Southern' FABACians should call the Lily Lake restaurant in the morning and indicate that you'll be joining the group from upriver.
     Yes, I will lead and no, I won't get us lost.... ...again.
   Bob E.

5 comments:

Dan said...

Susan and I will be going. We may bring guests. Where will we meet?

Dan Nicholes

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Barb and I will be going to Saint John on Saturday for a family visit so we will meet you there. After lunch if the group is inclined I can tour them around Fisher Lakes, which is a part of the Lily Lake Park. It's a nice short but scenic drive.

Gary

----------------------------

Anonymous said...

Count us in. Start time and place please Bob.
John B.

Anonymous said...

I'll be going with Elliott, who was with me last year.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

Something has come up that my prevent my attending. If I go, I'll join in from the Ramada.
Dwight