Fredericton Car Show - FrexRod 2018 (May 4 – 6) UPDATED

As I mentioned at Kelvin’s Saint George's Day gathering, I have received an invitation for FABAC members to participate in FrexRod 2018. The show will be held at the Capital Exhibit Centre May 4–6. Cars go into the building on Thursday evening, May 3rd, and are removed on Sunday, late afternoon on May 6th. FABAC cars will be grouped together with no entry fee required, assuming we don’t want our cars judged. However, any FABAC member who wants his/her car judged is welcome to do so by paying the entry fee. Owners are welcome to spend as much or as little time as they wish with their cars over the weekend.

Please let me know asap, either by comment on this page or to my Email (fdball@nbnet.nb.ca) if you would like to participate so I can advise the show organizers of our numbers. I’ll place additional information here as I get it, such as exact times for placing cars on May 3rd.

Dwight

Show web site: https://www.frexrod.com/

Important UPDATE: For FrexRod, move in is all day Thursday the 3rd and evening. Cars will be able to leave the building at 4:30 on Sunday the 6th.

Come on folks. I hope it will be more than just me there. This is a chance to show the community our cars.
- Dwight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All:
For FredRod, move in is all day Thursday the 3rd and evening. Cars will be able to leave the building at 4:30 on Sunday the 6th.
Dwight