A Nice Little Trip to St. Andrews by the Sea

     Carolyn and I took advantage of the perfect top-down weather to drive to St. Andrews on Sunday. Strolling around downtown we met Michael and Valerie D, and at another point Curry and Sherry A. Carolyn and I had a fabulous prime rib meal at the Niger Reef Tea House. The drive back was wonderful as we used the last of the daylight and gradually lower temperatures. Great day!
     On the way, I did some adjusting of the ignition timing, and as I did, I wondered who in the club might know how to do this with some real precision. With electronic ignition and a modified engine, original specs are of no value to me. The advice to drive it, adjust it, drive it, etc. suggests that one should know what to be listening to and watching for. Any experts out there? Or is there a dynometer in Fredericton where they can take the guess work out of the process?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really should have had a run!! Brenda and I took off, roof down, to discover Elgin, the new home of a friend, in the heart of Albert Co. - the model for "you can't get there from here"!! We ended our day with a seafood feast at Comeau's in Black's Harbour, which would always make a great FABAC run.

Dennis.