Windsor Show 2022

"The weather today in Windsor is perfect as almost 100 LBCs gather under the mature canopy of trees on the grounds of King's Edgehill School. Let's wander around and see who's here.... 

Here's Ernst and John holding down the corner near the fish & chip truck. That's a smart move that will pay dividends come lunch time. Your cars look great guys, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your tour of the valley later on. Excuse me, I just saw what looks like Ralph over there..... 

Ahh yes, it's Ralph and Karen with their Jensen Healey on its maiden voyage. And pulling in next to them is Chris Daigle and his wife. Glad you made it here folks. John and Ernst are across the way next to the chip truck. I'm going to keep wandering and see if anyone else has turned up. 

Son of a gun, if it isn't Currie in the Healey. Where's the Jag?.....A bad wheel bearing you say? Too bad, it would have fit right in with all the other E-Types here. Still, it's great to see you guys here." 

"This years show is subdued but still well attended by an enthusiastic group keeping their heads down and hands clean as Covid clouds circle in the distance. The small group of FABACians are enjoying the camaraderie, and catching up after the lock-downs and restricted travel. I'm limited to my ancient laptop so my pictures will have to wait until I get home on Monday. 

Rob Earl,
FABAC foreign correspondent on location in Windsor NS.

No comments: